Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sunshine heals us

Blake and I are sick again.

He's been a trooper through it all, though. My little tough guy. A runny nose and cough for him. That... plus some for mommy.

Not letting it slow us down (much). At least I'm trying not to let it. We woke up around the same time we usually do. Had a little watermelon and then went out for a morning walk with Langston. I figured we all needed the fresh air and sunshine. I feel like that always helps heal whatever is wrong. We watched some birds, saw some bunnies, and played with Langston in the grass.

Had some breakfast and then Blake was ready for his morning nap. A little earlier than usual and I was totally OK with that.

We went to one of our local farmer's markets and picked up some fresh fruit for the week.

Then came home and played inside for the rest of the afternoon. It was too hot for me... and I didn't feel like getting in the pool with both of us being congested.

When he woke up from his afternoon nap, we played outside again. Blake was bold enough to go outside without pants. :-P Romped around in the grass, messed around with some finger paints, and waved to the airplanes.





All in all... another beautiful day with Blake. No big plans for us today so it was nice to just go with the flow and lounge around a little lazily on a Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment