Thursday, June 6, 2013

Just Like That... He Turned One!

My little Blake turned ONE yesterday!

I still can't believe he was this tiny...

My world has changed so much because of my little angel, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. He has taught me so much about myself, love, and life. We have been through so much this past year. It's seriously crazy seeing how big he has grown and how he developed such a fun personality.

We celebrated by going to MyGym and taking a two hour nap in the afternoon. We cake smashed after nap time. Then we went to the carnival with BD and his sister's family, and my brother's family. It was a blast! Truth...? It was the best carnival I've been to in a looooooong time! And we didn't even get a chance to grab funnel cake. ;-) I guess I have to go back... :-P


Note// Never cake smash with blue icing... unless you want a baby smurf! lol

Blake and I have done so much and accomplished a ton in 12 months. I'm so excited to see what's in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment