Thursday, March 21, 2013

I Can Feel the Difference

Stroller Strides is a mommy workout I do with Blake. He doesn't get a workout, but he does get to hang out in his stroller and play with the other kids after the workout is finished.

Our classes are every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning. I try really hard to go to as many classes as I can because it's a great opportunity for Blake to get out of the house and be around his friends. But there are times when I have to miss class...

I missed our workout last Friday and this past Monday... after a week of not really being physically active, I could feel the difference!

Does this mean I'm getting old? My metabolism is slowing down... again?!

I look in the mirror and the "kangaroo pouch" is back. WTF?!

So I'm going back to my gym routine on Tuesdays and Thursdays and going to try extra hard not to miss Stroller Strides on MWFs.

Has anyone seen a major difference in their bodies after just a week of missing your workout routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment