Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Take Your Son to Work Day

While my parents are unable to help me with childcare for Blake, some friends and family have offered to help. Three days in and I've already had to accept help.

Tuesday was a work day for me so a close family friend, my god sister, came over to watch Blake. But when she arrived at my house I was already running around trying to get things done. Instead of leaving her alone with Blake and making it so sudden, I brought them both to work with me.

Thankfully I have a fairly lax job when it comes to that!

My "office" has a little play area for kids so Blake was able to roll around and hang out. And during nap time, he made it pretty easy to put him to sleep. All we had to do was out him in his stroller, lean him back, and he was out.







After work, we had a nice lunch to celebrate my brother's birthday. His family, my godsister, and Blake and me. It was a fun outing and just really nice to be with my brother's family and catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment