Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Strayed Off Schedule


Yesterday, Blake and I had a nonstop kind of day. We woke up a little earlier than usual to get ready to head out the door. I totally forgot that it was his Valentine's exchange with the other kids in our Stroller Strides class... so I had to grab some before class.

But before I could do that, I dropped off Langston, our pup, to the groomers. 7:30 am. :-/ With a child in tow. Egad...

Took a little longer than usual to get him settled but once we dropped him off, we kept moving. Next stop... our second home... TARGET! Blake was still sleepy so instead of sitting in the cart, I brought his stroller down. Grabbed some Valentine's goodies and cards and breakfast at the Starbucks. Out the door we go. And straaaaaaight to Stroller Strides!


Got his Valentine's goodie bags ready in the car and then loaded up the stroller to meet the other mamas and kiddies. An hour work out. Then Valentine's exchange! Yaaaaay! It was absolutely adorable!


Anyway, I decided to skip Blake's MyGym class so I could study for an exam while he napped instead. That went great! He took an hour and a half nap. I ate lunch, studied, and found time to just sit back. When he woke up, I dropped him off at a friend's house to I could take a class exam. I am just so thankful to have great mommy friends in the area!

Picked up Blake, went to the grocery store, picked up Langston, fed Blake some dinner, made dinner for myself (cheesesteak stuffed peppers), ate real quick, and then out the door we went again! Made it to 7:00 pm mass for Ash Wednesday and Blake got his first ashes! I missed taking a picture of it because quite honestly, I was just tired and so was he. Once we got home I changed him into jammies and he went night night...

Mommy go night night, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment