Thursday, January 17, 2013

Target Got Me! Again!

I went to Target to pick up some Valentine goodies for Blake's pictures. Some cute little hearts here and there.

But as I was heading to the Valentine section, I passed the toys and heard the little store guns beeping like crazy.

*beep beep*

*beep beep*

*beep beep*

You know what that means...

MARK DOWNS!

Looked to my left and saw a Target team member replacing a 50% off sign to 70% off! *imagine my bug eyes here*

Took a detour to the toy section and found toys marked down to as long as $3! Within minutes my cart was full. A sales associate offered to take my cart to guest services to hold until I was ready for checkout and bring me an empty one.

Sure, why not?!!

Disney Princess vanity table. Originally priced at $99.99 and marked down to $29.98! Some baby toys for Blake later on for only $3! My heart was racing! My breasts even started hurting because I was so excited. Milk started leaking... Lol!

A Ford F150 remote control car for $17.98! Originally priced at $59.99! A motorized/battery operated riding Mini Cooper S... Originally $169.99 and DOWN TO $50!! Score!! MAJOR SCORE!

I know Target has a coding system for the mark downs. If the price ends in an '8' it can be marked down more but... There were only a few of the big ticket items and they were already 70% off so I didn't want to lose them.

My car is stuffed.





No comments:

Post a Comment