Saturday, January 5, 2013

Lucky Number Seven!

Blakey turns 7 months old today...

I'm excited for him but is it bad that I already feel like he's growing too fast?

At 7 months, my little bubba is learning to crawl. He mastered crawling backwards... Well... If you call kicking his legs, pushing back with his arms, and scooting his little belly crawling. For some reason, he only goes backwards or clockwise lol! He can't quiet get his tummy off the floor yet.

I picked up a play yard and a foam mat for him to give him more space to crawl around. The house is all hardwood flooring and the only room with a rug is his room. I figured he needs to change up the floor scenery every once in awhile and that's why I out the play yard downstairs.

I guess that can be his gift for turning 7 months today! :)

I also tried to take pictures of him to mark another monthly milestone. This time around, he was so cooperative. Maybe it was the beautiful sun shining, our nice walk outside for fresh air, or he was just loving mommy and Blakey time! Whatever it was, I'm not complaining!


No comments:

Post a Comment