Wednesday, January 2, 2013

In a Mommy Daze

I don't know if it was all of the excitement of it being a new year, or if it was the slight change in schedule so we could visit family yesterday... But whatever it was... Wrecked havoc on our sleep last night.

Every hour, on the hour... Well, with the exception of 4 am - 6 am, Blake was up and at it. He wasn't giving me a full cry but it was enough to keep me up and work to put him back to sleep.

I'm. Freaking. Exhausted.

But when we got it of bed at 7:30 this morning, and I looked at his happy, little face, I couldn't even be upset. He was so positive... Ready to play... And he seemed well rested. Guess that's all his little body need last night.

His happiness is so contagious.

Mama needs a coffee, though... A nice, extra strong coffee. Thank goodness Starbucks has that January tumbler... For a free coffee everyday this month. So off we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment