Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

I've been slacking on posts over the holidays. Family and friends have kept us busy.

And we're so thankful!

Blake is truly a blessing and... He was super spoiled by all of his aunties and uncles this Christmas. Lol! His room is loaded with clothes and toys. Good timing because now he's really into toys and reaching for them and he's also growing out of his 6-9 month clothing so the new clothes are in the washer now.

I thought I'd be able to relax over this winter break but I feel like my schedule is just as busy. I still have to put away all of the clothes he grew out of already. I plan on taking them all to the huge consignment sale coming up this March, but I definitely need to organize them and pack them all up. They're laying in piles around his room. :-/ Whoops...

I plan on keeping the extra special outfits... Like the one he came home in from the hospital, the ones given to us from family and friendss, and the ones we found super comfortable. ;)

Went a little off track there... Sorry... Since the pregnancy, that's just how my thoughts play out.

So the New Year is here. 2013. I don't know how this year can beat last year but I know it will. I'll make sure of it! 2012 brought me a great pregnancy, a wonderful birthing, and a beautiful son. My family became a lot closer and I've realized who my real friends are. I also learned that I can't take anyone for granted and if I want to keep healthy and happy relationships, it'll take some work.

So my goal this year is to BE COMMITTED IN ALL THAT I DO. Put my all into everything I do. Be the best mom I can be. Be a super student. Be a great employee. Be an understanding friend. Be the lover I need to be. Be the daughter my parents used to know. Be a loving auntie... A supportive godmother... And whatever new adventure may come my way.

I hope everyone makes this the best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment