Monday, December 2, 2013

'Tis the Season!

And it's my most favoritest time of the year!

I've been showing Blake silly and fun videos of Santa to prevent any fear when he meets him. Singing Santas, jolly Santas, and dancing Santas!

He has been waving to Santa but when it comes to actually getting close to him, he clings onto me for his life. We had his Christmas pictures taken recently and thankfully had an opportunity to be with Santa but not actually making Blake sit on his lap. Oh, it was magical!

courtesy of: www.heartlovephotography.com

Oh, and now Blake can say "Sa-Ta" for Santa! :-)

Our weekends are jam packed this month with tons of holiday events and family gatherings. I love it! I love it! I love it!

Cheers to the holidays!

23 days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment