Friday, December 6, 2013

18 Months

Blake reached 18 months... a solid YEAR AND HALF! Time sure does fly right on by since I was blessed with this kid.

18 months.


That's big boy status right there!

We had his check up yesterday and thankfully the only shot he received was his flu shot. (Yeah, I know... I'm a little late but at least we got it done.) He's in the 25th percentile for his weight... he's always been a slender little dude. But he shot back up from the 70th percentile in height all the way to the 95th percentile! Tall and thin. I'm not quite sure where he gets that from but I love it! He's perfect to me and really the percentile charts are just blah to me anyway but it was cool to see where he is compared to other kiddies.

He loves playing at the doctor's office but once the nurse or his doctor come into the room, he clams up and gets really nervous. So sad that he knows when he sees them it means shots. He doesn't cry long but when he does, man, it's heartbreaking. I love his doctor though. She's a doll and so super friendly and very personal. I know she sees a ton of kids but she acts like Blake is the only one in the world. It's just so darling. We're thankful we found her!

No comments:

Post a Comment