Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Review Wednesday: Sugarlimelane Baby Leggings

I keep seeing all of these adorable babies in adorable leggings on Instagram and Facebook and, well, all over the web! I would love for Blake to be as stylish! We love one-of-a-kind type things over here and totally support mommy-owned and operated businesses.

Looking for some printed leggings that had patterns suitable for boys was a little tough. Just a little. First off, BD doesn't really like Blake wearing leggings. The word "leggings" gets to him so I just called them "printed pants" around him or "modern sweats". LOL!

Then after I finally found a few prints I liked, the price point was the next deciding factor. I needed some sort of deal here.

And on one of the baby discount sites I stalk follow, I found sugarlimelane. Perfect timing, perfect patterns, and a perfect price point! So I ordered two pairs!


Lyndsay, the owner and founder of sugarlimelane, is such a doll! You know how you can FEEL a person's vibe through reading their email responses? Lyndsay radiates through her messages. I could honestly feel her enthusiasm, excitement, gratefulness, and politeness all through our email conversations. She is a mommy of an almost-one year old boy! And she is very talented.


Blake is now crawling and he loves crawling in his sugarlimelane leggings. He's 9 months, but he's in the 75th percentile for height (and 25th percentile for weight) so all of his clothes are on the 12-18 scale since his legs are long. I ordered 6-12 months and 12-18 months from Lyndsay. 6-12 was a little bit snug on him but the 12-18s fit perfectly!

The fabric of the leggings is thick, but soft. They stretch well while he's moving around, too. Definitely great quality. Lyndsay even has her own cute sugarlimelane tag sewn in the pants. It's a nice reminder that I support mommy-owned small businesses. :-)


Blake looks so serious in the pictures, but it's because he was tired at a birthday party. He needed a nap but I couldn't resist taking pictures of him in his sugarlimelanes! We love the prints over here! So fun!

Go visit http://sugarlimelane.bigcartel.com/  and take a look at her other patterns. We ordered the yellow arrow leggings and the bicycle leggings. Can't wait to get our hands on some of her other prints!


1 comment: