Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Mommies NEED to Get Out

I love working from home and studying from home because I get to stay with my little man.

BUT I also love having a night off.

Now that he sleeps through the night, I am able to get so much more done. And on Friday night, I was finally able to get out of the house and drive my car without listening to toddler tunes on the radio.

I pumped up the music, danced by myself at red lights, and sang off tune like nobody's business! It was Mommy's Night Out! I even got to dust off my heels and wear them out! Ohhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh!

Met up with Stephanie and Jess, two wonderful mommies that I am so lucky to have met. Had dinner and drinks and listened to live music. Girl talk was rushing to get out of our mouths. Oh, but it felt sooooo good. SOOOO INCREDIBLY EFFING GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment