Friday, September 27, 2013

Two Kids and lots of adventure!

Man, I miss updating over here!

Blake has basically had a constant playmate for the past two weeks. I recently picked up another part time position to care for a baby boy. So I'm now nannying, caring for Blake, working, and studying. Of course my school course load isn't as major as it has been since I started back up but it still takes a lot of time!

Along with all of that, I've also been watching Blake's cousin on my off-days from nannying. ;-)

But it has been a blast! And Blake's face lights up every time his cousin or his new friend walk through the door. It's incredibly adorable. He loves having friends to play with!

Over the weekend, we also went to visit my cousins in NYC and he got to play with their kids and explore the city. Non-stop fun for this little guy.

First time on an NYC subway

Admiring the view from Liberty Island

No comments:

Post a Comment