Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Busy Wednesdays

I had my workout this morning and then Blake had his. Our busy, busy Wednesdays! I love it!

Timing works out perfect. My workout is from 9-10:15ish. Blake's MyGym class starts at 11:45 so he gets to nap in the car. I usually get to MyGym a little earlier so while he's napping, I get about 15-20 minutes to read my textbooks while we wait in the car.





We go into his class a little early so we can get settled. Make sure his diaper is changed, shoes and socks off, take off his winter layers, and then let him get situated and familiar with where he is.

By the time class is over, he's worn out. So back in the car we go...

Except this time, we stopped by Cupcake Blvd. since it's in the same plaza. And mommies always deserve cupcakes! ;)



Before he could nap again, we stopped and looked at the delicious options and picked a few up for later.

Time to head home!

He napped for a bit in the car but the drive is only 10 minutes, if that. Once we got home, I brought him up to his crib and my little munchkin has been sleeping since!

... Going on two hours of naptime now...

I've finished a load of laundry and put more in, finished another chapter for one of my classes, ate lunch without rushing, and now... Here I am... With time to update the blog!

Man... I love long naps for this kid! I'll take a 2 hour nap versus mini 30 minute naps every 2-3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment