Saturday, December 8, 2012

6 Months Have Flown By...

Bee has his six month checkup this past week. My little honeyBee has managed to stay in the 90th percentile in height since he was born. We were thinking he'd slow down in that area but guess not? My dad and my mom's dad were tall guys... For Asians. So maybe that's one trait he'll get from my side of the family?

He weighs 17.5 pounds and is in the 55th percentile for that. Normal head circumference 50th percentile.

But the big news is that he has two teeth working their way up. And another almost breaking through his gums. It looks like Bee will get his Christmas wish this year... His two front teeth!

*all I want for Christmas is my two frot teeth. My two front teeth. My two front teeth!*

More vaccinations and everything checked out well with this kid. He rolls over all the time, is starting to sit up on his own, and he scoots his little body forward like he's trying to crawl!

Happy half birthday, honeyBee!


No comments:

Post a Comment