Thursday, May 16, 2013

Losing my mind...

It just hit me that I've lost a little piece of my mind. My short term memory.

I lose misplace my wallet AT LEAST three times a week. No. Not on purpose. Ha...

The other day, after the umpteenth time of losing it, I got incredibly frustrated and started to cry. I gave up looking for it. I checked my car, my diaper bag, the other diaper bag, the laundry basket, retraced my steps from the last time I used it... No luck. Couldn't find the damn wallet.

It's not just that... I forgot my makeup case somewhere. Where? Not sure. When was the last time I used it? On my way to the airport... from California to Maryland. :-/ I haven't seen it since.

Do you know how pricey it is to replace the makeup I had in there...? I don't buy expensive things but makeup is one thing I tend to invest in. Ugh...

And my lunch? And laundry? And keys? And phone?! I've been forgetting all of that, too!

I used to be the one to hold ticket stubs, receipts, parking garage tickets, money, cell phones... It's just so... arrrghhhhhhh... soooo damn annoying. It's gotten to the point where I'm thinking of getting one of those skater chains and clipping my wallet to myself at all times.

When does this so-called pregnancy brain stop?!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in the same boat! You can ask hubs..i've been losing my wallet almost everyday! So annoying especially when you need to get somewhere -_- I was thinking i was the only one. HA! I think it's because our mind is always on the go.. just gotta calm down and just breathe and take it slow~ WOOSAH!

    ReplyDelete