Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Three hours behind

I'm finally getting back to the swing of things here. Blake is still on California time, which I guess can be a good thing. Like when he wakes up at 9 or 10 am. But he doesn't sleep until 10 pm... Which means...

I can't drink wine until after that... And by that time, I'm too tired. :P

Just kidding.

It's just a little tougher getting him back on track with our weekly activities, like our workouts, playgroups, MyGym, and his swim classes. All of that takes place in the mornings, but when he doesn't wake up until 9 or 10, I need to rush.

I'll eventually get around to posting a few pictures of our California adventures... But for now, maybe I can share a few tips and tricks and such about traveling with a little one? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment